Network Marketing is a two sided coin. On one side people love it and on the other people hate it. There are many reasons for people's views on Network Marketing. In this article you will read my unbiased view of the things I like and don't like with MLM Network Marketing opportunities.
Things I like with Network Marketing are:
- For a person new to business, MLM Network Marketing opportunities provide all of the material necessary to create a successful business.
- Network Marketing allows you to meet people who are committed to living life on their terms.
- People in Network Marketing are generally people who are positive, outgoing, and set goals.
- You can build a 6 figure income with Network Marketing and still work from the comfort of your own home.
- MLM Network Marketing opportunities generally hold a yearly convention at a location which makes it fun to go and also is a great motivator in achieving your targets.
- MLM Network Marketing opportunities give you a working blueprint. There is no need to plan a business or seek very large amounts of financing for your business.
- You can get started in Network Marketing for a very small outlay; it's crazy considering what you get for your investment. A whole working business!
- Residual income is the big benefit of Network Marketing. Once you build your Network Marketing downline, you could go on %holiday% and know that you are still earning cash that is growing!
Things I dislike with Network Marketing are:
- A lot of people think that Network Marketing is an easy ride. And it takes time to find out who on your downline is actually committed to making their Network Marketing business a success.
- Joining a Multilevel Marketing opportunity does have a learning curve if it is your first time in Network Marketing.
- Though you can start earning cash right away, you still need time to start communicating your Network Marketing opportunity or products to people.
- It takes time to find what works for you. Your upline may have success with marketing the Network Marketing product or opportunity in one way, while you need another way to market your Network Marketing product or opportunity. It boils down to your preferences. Some like to post leaflets while others like to buy lists of names and call all day to make things work.
- Network Marketing is like compound interest. In the beginning it can take time to even make a small amount of cash and does take time to be a stable growing income you can rely on. Though saying this it did take me 3 months before starting to see results of my efforts. Most people can't wait that long.
There you have it, the benefits and negatives of joining a Multilevel Marketing opportunity. Looking at the big picture of Network Marketing, I would say that for the small amount of investment you need to make to join a Network Marketing opportunity - it is truly worth it. I spent 12 months with my own website making no cash until I found my current Multilevel Marketing opportunity that showed me exactly how to make cash online. The value of that knowledge and skill I have now is a priceless commodity. When you have a skill that you can use for life, there is no price you can put on it.